Linda A. Camp, M.D., FACS, MBA
Dr. Camp has been a practicing plastic surgeon for over 20 years, prior to joining SRMC Plastic Surgery and Salem Regional Medical Center’s medical staff. She performs all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, to help improve her patients’ appearance and enhance their quality of life. Dr. Camp has a special interest in caring for women with breast cancer. In addition to her SRMC Plastic Surgery practice, Dr. Camp will provide leadership for SRMC’s multidisciplinary breast cancer committee and consultative services to breast cancer patients at the University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center (UHSCC) at SRMC. Her goal is to ensure that area women have local access to comprehensive and personalized breast cancer care.
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree: The University of Akron, Akron, OH
- Medical Degree: Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Penn State-Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Surgical Residency: Saint Luke’s Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Master of Business Administration: Malone University, Canton, OH
Areas of Practice/Interest
Dr. Camp specializes in a wide range of treatments and services, including:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Facial rejuvenation, including Botox®, fillers and skincare products
- Breast surgery
- Breast reconstruction
Dr. Camp is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the American Board of Surgery-General Surgery. Physicians, who are certified by the ABPS, undergo at least six years of accredited specialty training.
As a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Camp has undergone extensive surgical training and experience in facial and body procedures. She is a Diplomat of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Make An Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Camp, call 330-332-7383.