“Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) demonstrates that we provide world-class care for our patients with breast disease,” said Linda Camp, M.D., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and SRMC’s Breast Program Director.
SRMC has also achieved accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR) as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Linda A. Camp, M.D., FACS, MBA
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree: The University of Akron, Akron, OH
- Medical Degree: Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Penn State-Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Surgical Residency: Saint Luke’s Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Master of Business Administration: Malone University, Canton, OH
Areas of Practice/Interest
Dr. Camp specializes in a wide range of treatments and services, including:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Facial rejuvenation, including Botox®, fillers and skincare products
- Breast surgery
- Breast reconstruction
Dr. Camp is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the American Board of Surgery-General Surgery. Physicians, who are certified by the ABPS, undergo at least six years of accredited specialty training.
As a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Camp has undergone extensive surgical training and experience in facial and body procedures. She is a Diplomat of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.